Last updated: September 01, 2019
What information do you collect?
Information you provide to us
We may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, we may send you periodic emails. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us communicate with you more effectively. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by clicking on the “unsubscribe” option in our emails or by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, geolocation data, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested.
“Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features. We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to improve the Services.
Will you share any of the Personal Information?
We will never disclose the data we collect from you to third parties unless it is for the delivery of the service.
- Subsidiaries and affiliates. Our affiliates and subsidiaries are also not allowed to sell any data we send to them about you.
- Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “Email export” feature of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose information about you:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TimeTackle, Inc, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Is Personal Information about me secure?
For your privacy and security, your account is protected by authentication through your calendar provider. We do not store or have access to your calendar provider password. Unauthorized access to your account is directly tied to the security of your calendar provider account. You are responsible for protecting your account and Personal Information by protecting your calendar account sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, no one can absolutely guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
TimeTackle is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the TimeTackle Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
How can I access my information?
California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes; in order to submit such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Children under the age of 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t invited anyone to your team (single user mode) you may request deletion of your account by contacting us at email@example.com. We’ll mark your data for deletion and delete it within 3 to 30 days.
If you have other team members(business or team user), we can’t delete your data from the team. Only the team owner (business admin) can fully delete the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any usage data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.