In the fast-paced world of business, finding the right approach to harvest the rewards of your efforts is like picking the perfect tool for the job. Basically keep searching until the ultimate choice is found. Time tracking is equally essential as your business or team. And to make your journey undoubtedly easier we’re here to explore “Harvest Alternatives”—different time tracking platforms’ that makes time tracking easier for businesses.
In this guide, we’ll dive into the Harvest alternatives and check the best time tracking platforms that cater to your need. from the tried-and-true to the cutting-edge. Every business is unique, and so is the need in terms of time tracking. Hence, look at the 10+ Harvest alternatives that we have provided and find out which one caters to your need.
So, let’s embark on this journey together, uncovering the options that can shape the future of your business. Curios? Keep reading to learn more!
What is Harvest
So, you may ask what is Harvest? Harvest is a popular time tracking and invoicing software designed to help businesses and individuals manage their projects effectively. It allows users to track time spent on tasks, generate invoices, and analyze project data.
Harvest provides features such as project and task management, expense tracking, and integrations with various tools, making it a comprehensive solution for time and project management. Users can gain insights into project progress, monitor team productivity, and streamline the invoicing process, making Harvest a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
Considerations for choosing the best time tracking alternative
Now before we delve into Harvest alternatives, let’s first see what are the criteria you should keep in mind when choosing the best alternative to Harvest.
|Opt for an alternative with an intuitive and user-friendly interface for quick team adoption.
|Features and Customization:
|Evaluate features and seek customization options, like adding custom tags and categories.
|Check for integration with essential tools (calendars, emails, CRM) for enhanced efficiency.
|Automation and AI Insights:
|Consider solutions with automation and AI-powered insights for optimized time management.
|Reporting and Analytics:
|Look for robust reporting features, providing insights into project progress and team performance.
|Security and Compliance:
|Prioritize data security; choose alternatives with industry standards and enterprise-level encryption.
|Consider cost in relation to features; evaluate pricing structure and alignment with your budget.
|User Feedback and Reviews:
|Research user feedback for real-world insights into strengths, weaknesses, and performance.
Best alternative to Harvest-Tackle
At the very first we believe if there is anyone who can help you the most in time tracking it is undoubtedly Tackle. In a world driven by efficiency and productivity, Tackle emerges as a game-changer in the realm of time management. Designed to seamlessly track time and capture productivity insights, Tackle empowers users and teams to achieve their goals effortlessly.
Let’s explore the key features and benefits that make Tackle a trusted choice among users and teams.
Try the Tackle app. It’s free, forever!
Key Features and Benefits
|Effortless Time Tracking
|Customizable Time Entries
|Tailored to Your Business
|Built-in Productivity Insights
|Tackle offers a streamlined time tracking experience, eliminating manual data entry.
|Add custom tags or properties to time entries for personalized tracking.
|Tackle adapts to your business requirements, fitting seamlessly into your workflow.
|Unlock data potential with Tackle’s intuitive reporting system.
|Gain holistic insights into your team’s work patterns with Tackle’s built-in optimization insights.
|Calendar Integration: Track time directly from your Google and Outlook calendars for accuracy and convenience.
|Seamless Time Capture: Utilize browser extensions, rule-based tagging, and plugins for effortless tracking.
|Customizable Tags & Categories: Create tags and properties for annotated time entries.
|Beautiful Dashboards: Access easy-to-read charts, graphs, and dashboards for a holistic view.
|Utilize existing data sources for actionable insights.
|Intelligent Tracking: Leverage Tackle’s AI-powered search for lightning-fast and enjoyable tracking.
|Personalized Reports: Generate custom reports tailored to your team’s preferences.
|User-Friendly Interface: Interact with data effectively, regardless of technical skills.
|Ensure optimal resource utilization based on real data in a “work from anywhere world.”
Other alternatives of Harvest
For businesses seeking alternatives to Harvest, TimeCamp emerges as a standout choice, offering robust features and a commitment to accessibility. However, to make an informed decision, let’s delve into a comprehensive guide comparing TimeCamp with other notable alternatives:
- Features: Wrike provides mobile, desktop, and web apps, along with tasks and subtask management, project portfolio management, and more.
- Pricing: Wrike offers a free version, and paid plans include Team ($9.80), Business ($24.80), and Enterprise and Pinnacle (individually tailored).
2. My Hours
- Features: My Hours stands out with features like client invoicing, tracking reminders, unlimited projects, and budget hours.
- Pricing: My Hours offers a free version and a Pro plan priced at $6.
- Features: Jibble is known for its intuitive and straightforward features, including GPS time tracking, biometric verification, automatic attendance tracking, and client/project-based time tracking.
- Pricing: Jibble’s pricing includes a free version, Premium at €2.99, Ultimate at €5.99, and an Enterprise plan customized for large companies.
- Features: Timesheets.com offers unique features such as time-off requests, mileage tracking, flexible reporting, and employee performance tracking.
- Pricing: Timesheets.com provides a Freelancer plan for free, Standard at $5.50, and Nonprofit at $4.40.
5. Toggl Track
- Features: Toggl Track emphasizes simplicity in time tracking with features like start-stop button functionality, exporting time logs, professional invoicing, and over 100 available integrations.
- Pricing: Toggl Track has a free version, along with Starter at $10, Premium at $20, and Enterprise plans tailored through consultation.
- Features: actiTIME caters to those looking for a comprehensive solution with features like manual or automatic time capture, mobile app support, project management through Kanban boards, and more.
- Pricing: actiTIME’s pricing includes a free plan for 1-3 users, $7 for 1-40 users, $6 for 41-200 users, and an agreed fixed cost for 200+ users.
- Features: DeskTime is an ideal Harvest alternative for managing small or large teams. It offers automatic time tracking, URL app tracking, productivity calculations, and more.
- Pricing: DeskTime offers a Lite version for $0, Pro at $7, Premium at $10, and an Enterprise plan at $20 with a month free on an annual plan.
- Features: TMetric caters to various professions, offering timekeeping with manual entries, sites and apps monitoring, activity tracking, and detailed task notes.
- Pricing: TMetric has a free version, along with Professional at $5 and Business at $7.
- Features: TrackingTime, as the name suggests, excels in task and project management. Notable features include Slack bot integration, manual time entries, and batch editing.
- Pricing: TrackingTime provides a free version for up to 3 users and a Pro plan at $7 with a 14-day trial.
Choosing the best-suited tool
While Harvest is a reputable choice, the market offers a range of alternatives to suit diverse needs. There are many alternatives to Harvest but when we look at the offers it extend for us the winner is only one of the platforms. Tackle definitely stands out with its free plan for unlimited users, extended project structures, and extensive integrations. You can try Tackle for free to see if it truly suits your needs!
Try the Tackle app. It’s free, forever!
However, if Tackle is not what you are exactly looking for then we recommend that you try the free trials of the various other alternatives such as Wrike, My Hours, Jibble, Timesheets.com, Toggl Track, actiTIME, DeskTime, TMetric, and TrackingTime who provide an opportunity to find the perfect fit for your business.
In our exploration of time tracking alternatives to Harvest, we delved into key considerations like user-friendliness, customization, integration, automation, reporting, security, cost-effectiveness, and user feedback.
Tackle stood out with its seamless time tracking, customizable entries, and built-in productivity insights. Other noteworthy alternatives include Wrike, My Hours, Jibble, Timesheets.com, Toggl Track, actiTIME, DeskTime, TMetric, and TrackingTime. TimeCamp, with its free plan and extensive integrations, adds to the array of choices.
Frequently asked questions
What is better than Harvest?
While Harvest is a popular time tracking and invoicing solution, determining what is “better” depends on specific needs. Several alternatives offer unique features. Some notable alternatives include Toggl, TimeCamp, and Tackle. The choice depends on the specific requirements of your team or business.
Is Harvest a project management tool?
Harvest is not primarily a project management tool, but it does include project management features. It allows users to create and manage projects, tasks, and expenses. However, for comprehensive project management needs, users often integrate Harvest with dedicated project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Wrike.
Is Harvest software free?
Harvest offers a free trial, but it is not entirely free. The free trial allows users to explore the software’s features before deciding on a subscription plan. Harvest operates on a subscription-based pricing model with different plans catering to varying business needs. Users can choose a plan based on the size of their team and the features required.