Over the course of more than two decades, Salesforce has assisted businesses in managing their customer databases. The system equips its users with the ideal blend of process automation and personalization, allowing them to cater their offerings to each individual customer’s needs.
However, if you want to extend the CRM giant’s capabilities and combine it with another suitable platform, you can do so with the help of Salesforce integration.
Table of contents
- What Is Salesforce Integration?
- Steps to Set Up Google Calendar Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce x Tackle Integration
What Is Salesforce Integration?
The term “Salesforce integration” refers to the process of combining Salesforce’s data and features with those of another application to create a seamless whole for end users. You can give your team the best of both worlds by giving them access to the best features of both platforms.
Users of Salesforce frequently have to deal with the hassle of transferring data between systems and switching between them as needed. Integrating Salesforce saves them time and effort by giving everyone access to the same database.
Using the Salesforce PayPal integration as an example, you could turn your Salesforce org into a payment processing hub. The same is true for how integrating Salesforce with Twilio can improve your business’s customer service.
Steps to Set Up Google Calendar Salesforce Integration
In light of your knowledge of both systems, let’s begin the process of configuring Google Calendar Salesforce integration. There are a variety of ways to integrate Google Calendar and Salesforce. Salesforce Einstein Activity Capture is one of the most widely used approaches. Now that you’re familiar with the fundamentals of both systems, let’s take a look at how to integrate Google Calendar with Salesforce. Setting up Google Calendar Salesforce Integration can be done in a number of ways. The Salesforce Einstein Activity Capture is one of the most used approaches.
Using Einstein Activity Capture, you can sync your Google Calendar with Salesforce in a jiffy! The activity metrics included in Einstein Activity Capture are also helpful for Salesforce users in their decision-making.
The following are the steps to integrate your Google Calendar with Salesforce:
Step 1: Log in to your Salesforce Account and Enable the Einstein Activity Capture
First, log into your Salesforce account. To enable Einstein Activity Capture, perform the steps outlined below:
- In the Quick Find box, type Einstein Activity Capture, then select Settings as shown below.
- Select Einstein Activity Capture from the Settings tab and turn it on as indicated in the screenshot below.
Step 2: Assign User Permissions
Einstein Activity Capture can now be activated by following the instructions outlined in the following sections:
- Permission sets can be found in the Quick Find box under Setup.
- Permission set: Select the Standard Einstein Activity Capture checkbox as indicated below.
- Click Manage Assignments to distribute the permissions to an unlimited number of recipients.
Step 3: Configure your Google Account with Salesforce Einstein Activity Capture
In order to configure your Google calendar, you must first assign the user permission set.
- From the top right corner, click the username, look for Einstein Activity Capture, then select Settings.
- The Meet Inbox window will appear; click Next and follow the wizard’s instructions.
- Connect with your Google account by clicking the Connect My Google Account
Your Google account will now appear in the Connected Account area of your Einstein Activity Capture settings menu after it has been added.
Additionally, Salesforce will automatically sync your Google Calendar activities. You’ve now completed the Google Calendar Salesforce Integration setup process. That is all there is to it.
Salesforce x Tackle Integration
Businesses that can manage their time effectively are more likely to succeed in the long run. Tackle, the leading time tracking company, understands the importance of time and has developed a solution that can save businesses a lot of it. Here are some of the benefits of using Tackle:
- Auto meeting data input in CRM: Tackle automatically captures all your meeting data and inputs it into your CRM, saving you the hassle of manually entering it. This ensures that all your meeting information is up to date and accurate, helping you stay on top of your business operations.
- Automated data input in CRM: Tackle automates the process of data input in CRM. It eliminates the need for manual data input by automatically updating all relevant fields, including contact details, notes, and follow-up actions. This feature is a game-changer for businesses that struggle with data input and frees up valuable time for more important tasks.
- Follow-up reminders: Tackle automatically reminds you of follow-up actions that need to be taken after a meeting. This feature ensures that nothing falls through the cracks, and you stay on top of your tasks.
- Increased productivity: With Tackle taking care of the administrative tasks, you can focus on more productive activities, such as building relationships with clients, closing deals, and growing your business.
- Improved data accuracy: Tackle ensures that all data is accurately recorded in your CRM, reducing the risk of errors and inconsistencies. This ensures that you have reliable data to make informed business decisions.
In conclusion, Tackle is a valuable tool for businesses looking to save time and improve productivity. With its automated meeting data input, follow-up reminders, and data accuracy, businesses can focus on more important tasks and grow their operations. If you want to streamline your business operations and boost your productivity, give Tackle a try today.